

Collin has been attending the Montessori Learning Center in Lindon since late August. He loves school, and looks forward to going on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He wears a uniform -- and although they can wear a range of colors, he always picks khakis and a navy blue shirt (which he says looks just like Daddy's). He comes home with lots of stories to tell. Last Thursday, when I went to pick him up, his teacher, Miss Brianna, told me he did folding and ironing, and how excited he was to iron little pieces of cloth with a small travel-size iron. I can't wait until I get settled after the baby is born so we can start doing preschool at home again! Here are a couple of pictures, taken by Miss Brianna (see if you can find Collin). They are so cute!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Collin's Montessori Experiences
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment