
Collin on his 1st day at Preschool, Aug 2007
Today was Collin's last day at his Montessori preschool. I think I was a lot sadder than he was! We had planned on having him stop going in January because of our anticipated move to Arizona. The school directress called last night and offered to pro-rate the months and only charge us for the days he actually attends, but after giving it much thought, I decided it was going to be a hassle to try to juggle school and trips to AZ, packing, etc. especially as our impending move comes closer.
So today I picked him up with a heavy heart! Miss Brianna had made this cute goodbye card from everyone in the class. She gave Collin a big hug - so sad. I was misty-eyed almost all the way home. So silly I know, but that just goes to tell you how much we all love Montessori and what a great experience it was for Collin to attend, even for just a short while. Collin (and I!) learned so much. I will miss packing the little lunches and hearing the cute reports Collin gives each time we drive home from school!!!
Miss Brianna & Collin on his 4th Birthday

No comments:
Post a Comment