Monday, October 13, 2008

Girls' Weekend


While Kevin and Collin were away over the weekend in Utah to watch the BYU football game, Allie and I did girls night "in" at home. We went to the Santan Mall to round up our supplies for our foot soak, bath and manicure. After grabbing a bite to eat at In-N-Out, we got Maddie ready for bed, and then we got out our girly stuff. We had fun painting our nails with polish Allie picked out herself and getting all pampered just like at the spa. We went to bed feeling all relaxed and pretty! Ha. We decided it would be lots of fun to do this on a more regular basis. Especially during football season.

Our menu this weekend: Navajo Tacos, Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (yes, we whipped up Grandma Weez's homemade noodle recipe for this one), Popcorn and Brownies to eat while we watched a movie on TV in bed (usually a no-no, since I do not allow food anywhere other than the kitchen, so Allie thought it was cool, and we talked and read a whole lot too I don't think we really got anything out of Mostly Ghostly).

6 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Rinna!

I love your picture!! That sounds SO FUN! You're definitely a cool mom!

Would you mind sharing your homemade noodle recipe? I'd love to be able to make my own.

Megan Harris said...

That sounds like the perfect weekend to me! next time invite me! ;)

Anonymous said...

That sounds cool! Remember how we had planned to have one "girls night"? It would be fun to have one when I come.

Brooke and Scott Church said...

You are a Wonder Mom!!! I miss randomly seeing you guys around Provo. Your kids are so beautiful and Maddie is soo big already.

Shanda said...

That sounds like so much fun! What a great way to build on an already great relationship! You're such a great mom!

Mimi Collett said...

That sounds like such a great weekend! I also love the new blog decorations. I don't know when you changed your background, but I think the polka dots and bows are so cute!