Thursday, November 6, 2008

11 Months Old


Looks like Maddie is outgrowing the baby stage quick, and on to the toddler years. Sniff. The other day, she got so mad that I wasn't paying attention she threw her first tantrum. She would sit up and cautiously let herself fall to the floor (unfortunately, yes, including the head thump), roll around, then repeat the process. She did this maybe 4 or 5 times before I picked her up (ok, I really wanted to see if this was a real tantrum). As soon as I picked her up she quieted down fast, and now everytime she wants attention, she throws this little tantrum. Thankfully she still takes long naps, one in a.m. and one in the p.m. I can't believe the year has gone by so fast, she is now 11 months old, and pretty soon she will be walking and out of my hands. Sniff. I wanted the baby stage to last a little longer. Time flies.

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a silly girl! She's such a doll!

Brooke and Scott Church said...

I can't believe she's almost a year old! Just beautiful, just like the rest of your babies.

Coordination Queen said...

She is adorable! They do grow up too fast.