So remember Allie's best birthday present (her Dsi-XL ranked #2)? I know many of you just couldn't wait until I could post this.
Enough of the suspense...
Maddie is going to be a BIG sister!
And if that news wasn't enough....Kevin's right once again and we are having
A BOY!

The kids are so excited. They have been begging for a baby (literally!) the last year - I have tons of letters and cards that say "I want a brother/sister/twins". I wished for twins, but I guess that wasn't in the cards! Collin wanted another sister, and was a little disappointed when the doctor confirmed it was a boy. But he got over it quickly when we told him he would have someone to teach and play legos with, etc. All that fun boy stuff. Cute little baby was kicking and stretching during the sonogram. The kids thought he looked like an alien. :)
Lorraine and Andrea came with me to the ultrasound. Kevin couldn't make it, but said he didn't need to be there since he already knew what we were having. He has this uncanny gift of knowing what we're having. He's been right about all of our kids. In fact, I bought crib bedding for Allie, Collin and Maddie weeks before we found out what we were having. Allie and I played like we found out it was girl, and he told us "not this time". So we had to 'fess up and tell him he was right.
We found out we were pregnant the end of May, and waited to tell the kids until Allie's birthday. We knew just how much they were wanting a baby in the house, so Allie had to be the first to know. But since it was way too close to when we were finding out anyway, we decided not to OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE until this week! I am now 17 1/2 weeks along, and due on December 29th. I haven't been super sick, except for the month of May, when I was getting an unusual share of migraines and nausea all day, but no dry heaving. Besides that, this pregnancy is nothing like it was with Maddie. I am just crossing my fingers I don't get carpal tunnel again.
So anyway, yesterday, we stopped by the mall to check out some uniforms, and Allie couldn't resist the baby clothes. So she picked out this cute outfit for the baby. She wanted to buy all the cute boy clothes she saw! She plans on dressing him every day once he's home from the hospital.
Here you go...Baby #4's outfit, handpicked by his big sissy:
and I bought this for me:



14 comments:
Congratulations! So happy for you guys!
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you & your family! It was SO good to see you this weekend! I need to move to Arizona! You inspire me!
Congrats!
Congrats, how exciting! You are a good secret keeper! Super cute bag, I just saw it at Nordstroms and fell in love with it!
Congrats Rinna!!! How exciting...Somethiong in my gut told me you would be expecting another soon...yay! GOD BLESS YOU!
Cute outfit and bag. So fun. :)
yay! Collin will love having a little brother!
I knew it was a boy! Congrats! I saw that shirt at childrens place online and almost bought it but its so stinkin hot that its hard to buy long sleeves even though fall is approaching. Too bad your little guy will be in the younger grade than Rock. They wont be too far apart. Congrats again!
Wow that is so awesome and the best part is you are due on my birthday! Haha! Congrats kids are so fun. I just can't believe you will have four now! Crazy how time flies!
Cute outfit! I love the faux tie. And that bag is the cutest. Where'd you find it? That shade of green is cool.
Congratulation, K and R! So exciting. I didn't even suspect when I saw you just a few weeks ago. . .if only we could all look as good as you, R.
Yay! I was hoping you were expecting. Congrats to you all!
Congratulations! So excited to hear the great news! Hope you are all doing well!
SO EXCITING!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment