Saturday, April 2, 2011

Valentine's Day - Heart Attack

We heart-attacked Kevin's tahoe on V-day.  I almost chickened out of doing it but Allie was persistent so we got up at midnight when Kevin was fast asleep, with the hearts we all made for the "deed" earlier that night along with all the valentines.  It was the funnest thing ever.  Next year, we'll have to do it to his office or something.  Shh!

Some of my favorite hearts say: I like how you keep on the annoying Sunday music on all day on Sunday.  I like how you sing weird songs (aka 80's music) on Saturday morning.


Since it was Monday, the kids opened their valentines, were off to school, then we had a quiet family dinner and FHE that night.   Collin and Kevin did their flower-shopping together, and they got flowers for all of us girls.  It was so cute.

No comments: