December 20th is not an easy anniversary, especially when you have a child whose birthday is 2 days later and then Christmas is 3 days after that! 14 years ago today Kevin and I started our journey together. Four kids later, here we are, and I am so grateful I am married to him! Today the kids kept saying that if we were married today, it would only be xx years and xx days until they were born. I guess that's what happens when we are doing the timeline of Christ's life for our 24 days of Christmas tradition. Allie was way more than happy to babysit while we went out, even got this photo of us before we left:
He doesn't like sappy blog entries and taking photos (ha ha! I know, he has to do it anyway) - so today he'll get both. I seriously have loved the last 14 years of our life together - and cannot imagine it any other way. There are many reasons why he's a keeper and why I love being married to him, but one thing I appreciate a lot is that he helps me with a lot of things at home (I mean, everything, except for cooking ha ha!) - he seamlessly takes over for me without my asking - and encourages me in whatever I get my busy, busy head into (there's always something, he knows). He really is my other, better, half. Lucky me.


2 comments:
14 years and counting...happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!
Post a Comment