So I am super behind on posting, but I have got to get these up here - lil guy is getting bigger and taller every day, and so here are January photos of Zaney - I cannot believe February is almost gone again, and I have so much to blog about, but so little time. I know I need to because when I don't blog right away, I usually forget all the little things I want to remember forever. At least I have photos!
I miss taking photos of lil man every day!
More breakfast photos
Another messy face shot - I love that he loves to eat breakfast, his biggest meal of the day!
The big messy pile of books is still in our theatre room, waiting to be housed in that wall of bookcases.


Zane is very good at climbing and scaling anything at home. Scary at times for me. He cannot be left alone.


Zane likes to put things back where he thinks things go. He saw a pile of shoes by the backdoor and a trashcan that didn't have feet to go back up to Allie's room - pretty soon he had all the shoes in the trash can. Then he got them back out, and repeated the whole exercise.
There are his two top teeth. This was the best I could do:












4 comments:
haha holy cow he looks so big now! his teeth are funny lol.
soooo cute! he just has that contagious smile.
Oh man! Justin is one month behind Zane & I can see how busy life is going to get! He is darling Rinna!
Awww he's getting so big!
Post a Comment