Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wolf!


Collin got awarded his Wolf badge at pack meeting last month.  He had it done back in May and since it was only a week before pack meeting, he didn't receive his badge then.  In June he was hoping for sure that they would - but got to pack meeting and it didn't happen.  So after waiting for two long months, they were finally ready to give him his Wolf badge - along with his gold arrow and three silver arrows, which he had also been waiting for at least 3 months, but I think those couldn't be awarded until the Wolf badge was awarded.  He made sure to tell me to get them on his shirt before the next den meeting - so I did, well, except for two badges he got from day camp last June.  I am behind!

Unfortunately for me, the day of pack meeting was the day I had scheduled presidency visits to new families in the ward - I didn't realize it until the day of - so I missed the whole thing!  Kevin was there though and did a great job with the face painting.  He said Collin was a little embarrassed about going out in public with his face painted like it was.

So of course after they got home and I got a picture with his painted face, he went and washed it right off!

He loves Cub Scouts and is so eager to earn as many belt loops (I have yet to get a photo of all his belt loops too), pins, and arrows as he can!  Good job Collin!

No comments: