Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Preschool graduation - Year 1 for Zaney!

Yep, May is a busy month and it's always scrambled with all kinds of end-of-year stuff to plan and go to!  Zane was super excited to get to do preschool graduation - I included the first years to this year's program.  It went well and Zane participated in it - was so cute!  He learned so much this year - recognizes most of his letters and sounds and loves the letter Z!  He would always say "hey that's z for zane" every time he sees it.  He likes to name things and tell you things that start with whatever letter he sees.  He loves being the name tag helper at school - surprisingly he also recognizes the names of all his preschool friends - he would take one look at the name tag and deliver it to the right child sitting at the line!  So even though I haven't really paid too much attention to him at preschool (I have 10 other kids to teach) - he has picked up a lot this year.





Zane and his class (he is sitting next to his "best friend Kate") - he loves Kate because she took on being his helper and mentor/teacher at school.
Grandma came to watch too!  
Zane's official first day of school and end of year photos (I take one of all the preschoolers to see how much they've grown and give them a portrait for their graduation gift from me):
Nope, he wouldn't smile!  and darn, his hair wasn't even done, but this is how he looked on the first day of school.
And yep, yet again, not dressed for pictures at the end of the year, but this ended up being the picture I printed since it captured his personality right down to the not so clean shirt.

No comments: