Monday, July 14, 2008

Little Pioneers and Hannah Montana


Handsome cowboy!

The kids dressed up as pioneer children for their Primary activity this morning. This is all we could find around the house. OK, maybe I should invest in some good Pioneer costumes :). Collin was so excited to go - he was ready an hour before we had to leave. The kids got to enjoy a ride in a wagon train, horses, and got to participate in some good Pioneer activities. Allie, who loves Hannah Montana, decided to give her new HM wig a try. Funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... at first glance I thought that wasn't Allie. Grandma Beth's eyes are blurring I guess. After I read the caption I looked at the picture again...now that's when I knew that was Allie. It's really funny but I really didn't recognize her at first.You look cute with that wig. You're really a big fan of HM, huh Allie?

lh said...

That looks like a fun Pioneer Activity! Love Collin's outfit - he really does look like a pioneer boy. Allie I think you should have worn that wig to the activity since pioneer girls wore their hair in braids. That wig looks way better than my Tina Turner one!!!!