Friday, August 1, 2008

Moving

It's official -- Kevin's days of commuting are finally coming to an end. (Kevin works as in-house counsel to a construction company in AZ and has been flying back and forth EVERY week since last summer.) We will be moving to Gilbert in about two weeks. We are going to be renting our house here in Utah to my siblings, so we can still come back every once in a while to visit (July 4th, etc). Although we are sad to leave, we are excited to start AZ life (don't ask when it's still 110 degrees there) and having Kevin home every night. Another plus is that we will have Kevin's family around. We are also so glad to be moving into our new home that is located a mile north of the new Gilbert AZ temple. We are hoping they will break ground soon enough so we can see the temple from start to finish. Wouldn't that be exciting! I will post more photos when we get settled in our new place. Any ideas for the yard?

Our new school room is the room at the top of the stairs.
Next to my dedicated school room, the kitchen is my favorite. I will of course post pictures of our new school room when I get all my materials out. I think that will be the kids' most favorite room!

5 comments:

Jake & Abby Gardner said...

Xeriscape would be the best option or container gardening :)

Shanda said...

OH RINNA! That house is beautiful!! Congratulations!!!! That makes me want to move back to Arizona, 110 degrees and all! Three more temples, and you'll live there, plus we have family there too... Good luck with your move! I'm excited to see your magic touch in decorating & Landscaping. I can't offer any advice there, because I have no eye for any of that. You'll do great.

Anonymous said...

Yay! We look forward to seeing you guys more often. When you get settled, we'll have you over to swim.

Brooke said...

Hooray Rinna! Everything looks beautiful. I can't wait to see how you decorate. You have such a gift. We are going to miss you guys!!

Coordination Queen said...

I'm so excited for you! You'll be so close to 2 of my sisters... I'm jealous. I'm excited to see pictures of the house after you have put your stamp on it. I'm sure it will be beautiful!