Thursday, January 22, 2009

Caught!

Last week Wednesday, I changed Maddie's diaper and quickly ran downstairs to throw it in the garbage. When I came back in the bedroom, I found her doing this:

My first thought was "Oh no! The wipes!" Just as I was going to clean it up (which is almost always my first reaction when I see any kind of mess), I grabbed my camera instead. How can you resist such cuteness? :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! You CAPTURED her and the moment so perfectly! Those are classic, beautiful pictures that will be so priceless! Nice work!

Mimi Collett said...

Hahaha that is so cute. :) I'm glad you paused for a moment to take pictures.

Coordination Queen said...

I always forget to take the pictures. Those are darling!

Anonymous said...

Naughty Maddie! That's so cute though... I like that grin on her face.

AZ Finters said...

Our wipes have to sit on the counter or the same thing happens to us. Ugh! cute though!