I like the days when I get to use $20 worth of clipped coupons. Early today the kids and I went to Fry's and got:
3 4-pack rolls of Cottonelle toilet paper
4 Boxes Quaker oatmeal
6 Boxes Fiber One Granola Bars
2 Boxes Chex Mix Bars
3 64 oz. Juicy Juice
2 Philadelphia cream cheese
2 16 oz Daisy sour cream
2 20 pack Kraft Cheese Singles
1 12 oz Frank's Red Hot Sauce
1 12 oz French's Mustard
1 Kraft Mayo
4 Cans Hormel Chili
2 Boxes Nabisco Kids' Crackers
I had coupons for everything but the cream cheese, mayo, and chili. And they were out of the Green Giant vegetables, which I could have had for FREE! I paid $25.12 for 33 items, or roughly 75 cents per item. I saved a total of $80 ($35 in manufacturer coupons, and $45 in store coupons). Not bad.

1 comment:
Not bad at all! I am very impressed. :)
Post a Comment