Monday, July 13, 2009

july 7th - family photos


I love this one!

My friend Jen took some photos of us while we were in Utah last week. The kids did great except for Maddie who didn't want to sit still for the camera, not even for one minute. So that made it hard for my friend to take photos. The two photos above are favorites from the sneak peek Jen sent me. Thanks Jen, I owe you a photo shoot!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo! I like the colors.

Sharlee said...

Cute! I think that's Rock Canyon Park, yeah? Thanks for taking time to stop in and see us! That made us feel special! Next is our Arizona trip, for sure...

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Beatiful colors and pictures!

Kristie said...

Cute pictures!

April Ashton said...

Cute family pictures. I wish we would have known you were in Utah. We were too!