Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Adding to my year supply of cereal for $7!


I got 20 boxes of Kellogg's cereal today - they are on sale at Basha's for $2 each. I had them price-matched at Walmart, and paid only $27 total after using $13 worth of clipped coupons (online and the Sunday paper). Kelloggs also happens to have a $10 rebate offer going on right now if you buy any 10 Kellogg's participating items in a single transaction.

After my rebates, the final price for 20 boxes of cereal will be *drumroll please*

$7 or 35 cents per box!

If you think that's awesome, I have a friend who is getting the same deal for a whopping
20 cents per box.

4 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

that is seriously impressive!

Jake & Abby Gardner said...

Cool! We've been stocking up on cereal as well. Safeway had a 72-hr sale for the Cocoa Krispies-99cents and I had $1 coupons...so I got 2 for free! And I just got a free cereal coupon in the mail. Oh and free salad dressings in Safeway this week!

Jen said...

That's amazing!

Suni said...

Wow that is such a good deal!!