So I looked on my dashboard and saw that my post titled "If I don't post..." was my 200th post! I have a bazillion pictures on my memory card of the kids and preschool, but haven't uploaded them so here's a brief update since I posted two weeks ago (has it been that long?) before I forget what happened this week:
- Allie started ballet on Monday. I have been telling her we would go to try the class out at SAS and see how she likes it. So on Monday we went and she loved the class. She took ballet from an awesome studio in Utah and wanted to start dancing again this year. She looked so pretty in her usual ballet attire (I forgot how ballerina-like she is!). We both thought the Academy of Ballet in Utah is WAY better - Owner/Teacher Lynne Thompson is amazing, but since the best ballet place is supposedly in Tempe, SAS will have to do.
After we got home from dance, we did FHE. Starting next week, Collin will have soccer practice right before Allie's dance class.
- Collin's first soccer practice was Wednesday night. He was so excited to go and loved his cleats, shinguards and knee socks (which he made fun of before we signed up for soccer). My brother Archie is a big-time soccer player (he played in a competitive league in the Bahamas) and was so excited to hear Collin is doing soccer this fall. Collin's coach is nice and fun, couldn't believe he warmed right up to him and his teammates at first meeting.
- Piano for Allie starts in a week or so.
- Maddie has a thing for writing and scribbling on things like walls.
- Kevin is in a painting phase. He rolls on the paint, I cut in. We painted our master and guest bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It is nice to see the white walls disappear.
- Preschool is going well. I think my two classes are acclimating to the routine. Everyone works hard and 2 hours seems like it gets over fast.
- Allie wants jumping beans for pets. We made a deal - she'll get them if she did chores on time for two weeks. She always makes deals with me.
I'll update with photos when I get them uploaded.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
My 202nd Post - What's New?
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! You're busy with so many great things! Way to go!
We keep thinking about signing up Abby for a class at SAS, so I will have to get more info from you! Thanks again for teaching at Enrichment, you did a great job and I really appreciate you!!
Post a Comment