Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Week: Day 2

I couldn't find a broom or mop, so I "upgraded" the symbol to a small hand vac.  
First reaction from the kids last night: "oh does it have something to do with cleaning house?"
It did. Jesus cleansed the temple a 2nd time after his final entry into Jerusalem.


Where I keep the eggs before they are hung on the tree.  If you're wondering where the rest of the eggs are, I am changing all the eggs to the bigger variety so they are the same, so they are all taken apart right now (I had the symbols in small plastic eggs, and I think I like the bigger ones better!).

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your hand vac cracks me up! That is so cute. That crate is such a cute place to hold the eggs. Classy. It is all looking so nice!