Tuesday, June 7, 2011

04/09 - Disney on Ice

Maddie and I got to go to Disney on Ice with Mindy and Maizy back in April.  Mindy had 2 extra tickets so we went.  We were in the Fox News Suite, so it was nice and had a good view.  Maddie loved all the princesses, but best of all she wanted a "white princess treat", whatever that means.  To this day I do not know exactly what she meant by that -- she must have seen something at the US Airways Center that she wanted.  The prices were super expensive for such little toys so I told her I would take her to the Disney Store if she wanted a treat on a later date.  Luckily, she was fine with that. 


 
Maddie wouldn't smile or look at the camera for anything. Turkey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sleepy and tired ...