Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 182: 6 months - Master Crawler

So at 5 months Zane decided to scoot, commando crawl, and bum-shuffle around.  A few weeks later, he's got the crawling on knees and hands down-pat. He's unstoppable.  I am sitting here typing away, and he's crawling to the box of trimmers by my desk.  So cute, but now do I need a baby gate?

I took him to his 6-month well check and he weighed 15 lbs 8 oz.  - which is a net gain of 20 oz over 2 months. This puts him in the 10th percentile for weight but he was also 27.5 inches long (60th percentile).  He is such a cute little baby and I love him to pieces.

2 comments:

Suni said...

I can't believe he is already crawling! Dang they grow up too fast. He is so cute!

Jonny and Brittany said...

Your little man is getting so big!:)By the way- thanks again for helping me out last Sunday! I just found your blog and was so glad I did!