Monday, March 17, 2014

Leprechaun Day

St Patrick's was kind of a questionable thing up til the wee hours of the night, then it seemed like silly leprechaun ideas come to life and the kids woke up the next day super giddy just like Christmas (although I wish the leprechauns had kept it all low key!) They kept waking up during the night, which I am sure made for a really tricky thing for the leprechauns, but they delivered and did something totally new - the kids' hair had green paint, undies were strewn all over the house *eww!*, and a green ribbon maze was found throughout the house, which was actually annoying because it made for a really slow trip up the stairs, except if you were less than 3 feet tall.





Ashlyn was in the hospital so Jasmine and Dylan came to stay the weekend.  Lucky them, the leprechauns found them too.




Creativity courtesy of Pinterest, I couldn't come up with cute labels like that!

No comments: