The reception was held at the BYU-H Aloha Ballroom. It was such a fun reception with lots of food. A cultural experience for us!
Allie is seriously so pretty. Lucky girl. Love Mason's look too.
Pappi and Ainsley just before the reception.
Mason looks like he's yawning!
The most fun part of the reception were these dancers - they did such a good job and the music was great!
Daddy - Daughter dance. The last one for my Dad. Yes, we all cried. Especially Papa. Giving away 5 daughters in his lifetime - and ending with Andrea that night was very special and only a dad's heart will understand.
Beautiful fresh flowers on the yummy wedding cake.
Zane was Mr Helpful and helped take down chairs after the reception.
Archie and Zaney
Ainsley liked hanging with her Aunt Anna.
Andrea and Me. The last wedding in my family was super special.
Allie was a good sport and played Kaleidoscope for all 500 guests to hear - on the spot! I was nervous for her, and had no idea what she was gonna play. She later told me she didn't know either until right before she sat down to play. She also did a good job with the impromptu "interview" (also in front of all the guests) after she played. Impressive. I would have died!
Maddie Moo loves Kulia and Andrea.
The beautiful fresh flower centerpieces - my sisters arranged them for the reception. (I stayed home since I did all the invitations and pre-wedding photography! Yay!)
More of the luau dancers
Guest table with my most favorite portrait of them.
I love how the pictures turned out and that I could do them for my sister. So pretty!

No comments:
Post a Comment