It is so sad I am so behind, but need to keep this blog up for journaling purposes! So here is how July went in photos:
Random photo of Mason - at this age he loved putting on hats, googles, sunglasses, etc. So funny! This one is his mad scientist baby look.
For the first time in many years, we stayed in town for July 4th since I was so big and pregnant! It was quite a bit different - no parades, no beautiful fireworks, no patriotic stuff, and super HOT - but we had our family around so it was still fun, just different from what we are used to doing in the summer.
We had the kids play on the water slide to cool off a little, which helped but gah, even a pool at this time in AZ only makes it bearable (comfortable would be a dream!!). But the kids had fun on this thing!
We grilled burgers and hotdogs, of course!
More slide pics:
Cute 4th of July babies! Now that's a little patriotic there.
We had some fireworks too!
Mason got scared of the fireworks and sat on grandma's lap
Overall a fun filled day!
My instagram post for the day:
Looks like we had gone to see a movie in the morning with the kids - I think it was Maleficent.
During the week, we kept ourselves busy painting our whole house (Allie), organizing and nesting (me), and the kids:
They found an old crib mattress and decided to slide down the stairs with it. Mason didn't like it and was scared. The rest of them loved it!
Kids love when Grandma and Pop stop by for a few minutes.
Mason steals and wears all kinds of shoes! He loves trying everything on, including these fancy dress up shoes. Funny boy.
Kevin decided that playing the piano is actually really relaxing,so he would sit and play a few hymns when he gets a chance. I love it and glad he is putting his talents to work a little.
This is my attempt to get a decent photo of Mason at 18 months. Stinker would not look at the camera so I didn't get any good ones, but this is so him!
Then Allie started school on 7/30. I can't believe I have a high schooler. Time flies. Seems just like yesterday she was a baby. I of course wanted photos so we went a little early so I could take a couple outside of her school. I am so happy that she is such a stellar young lady!
She is cool with a mom who takes pictures of everything!
Meanwhile while she was at school, Maddie wanted to make her big sister's first day so special. I helped her make a banner (and so did my friend Brittney) and bought a cupcake for her to remember her first day by. Maddie Moo is so thoughtful like that, I am grateful I have her!
She even wrapped a few presents and had it waiting on the table for Allie when she got home. So sweet!
One day we walked out of our house and saw this big old beehive in front of our house. Scary! We had the beekeepers come and take it away. They saved the hive and people told me we shouldn't have given it away but I wasn't prepared to raise bees, haha!
Kevin would get invited to the attorney suite at Chase Field once in a while - fun watching the Dbacks. I think every time we have gone, the DBacks won!





No comments:
Post a Comment