Just got back from Frys, and for $50, I came home with:
12 4-packs Dole fruit cups
2 Kraft BBq Sauce (FREE)
2 Kraft Salad Dressing (FREE)
6 lbs. chicken breast
4 lbs rib-eye steak
2 gallons milk
1 dozen large eggs
1 family size Post Fruity Pebbles (FREE)
1 Jumbo pack Huggies diapers
1 pkg. Swimmers diapers
1 Dial Handsoap (FREE)
Before coupons, my total came to $72, which made me gulp! I am not used to paying over $30 on a grocery shopping trip anymore, but since I got chicken and steak AND diapers, I thought $50 for all of it was a great deal, plus I got $2.25 in catalina coupons to use for next time.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Frys Buys
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice!
Aren't those Kraft and Kellogg's coupons just awesome. I also got my free Kraft BBQ sauces (CVS actually lowered their price to 79cents) and I'm getting the Kraft dressing for free also! I also stocked up on Kellogg's cereal.
Post a Comment