Maddie has figured out that the little Lucky Charms marshmallows taste really good. That is, better than the cereal itself. The little miss knows where we keep cereal, so she goes right to the pantry, and grabs the cereal box she wants. This week's favorites are Cookie Crisp, Cocoa Krispies (pain to clean!) and Lucky Charms. She likes to walk around with a box of cereal!
I was cooking this one day when I noticed that Miss Maddie was especially being quiet. Then I saw her come out of the pantry with a big box of cereal. She stood there picking thru the cereal! She would stick her hand in the box, see what she got, and if it was a piece of marshmallow, she put in her mouth; if it was cereal, she tossed it out. After watching her a little while, I thought, duh, go grab the camera. So I did and thankfully she was still doing it. I got a few pictures of this little one picking thru the cereal. Notice the unwanted cereal on the floor. It was funny. Although I ended up having to break out the vacuum because there was no way I was picking up all the cereal on the floor. Ah the joys of toddlerhood!


5 comments:
Cute!
Cute little Maddie...smarty pants!
That is adorable!
Smart little girl! I'd pick out the marshmellows too!
Smart girl. ;) The marshmallows are much better than the cereal. :)
Post a Comment