Zane in the morning. He is a little climber and likes to do this in my school room.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Day 270 - 9/18
Zane is a member of the unofficial "pre-prenursery" class that meets in the hallway halfway thru Relief Society. He is constantly on the move and can get very vocal and loud during lessons. So that is where we go - with the rest of the moms who have the same age babies as Zane. It reminds me of a time when we were students at BYU and there were quite a few who had babies in RS. The moms were getting tired of being in the hallway and missing lessons that they corralled off a corner of the room to form a little fenced area for the babies to crawl and play - using the chairs flipped over on the floor. It was pretty effective and for a newlywed like me at the time, I thought it was pretty smart of them! We need one of those in our ward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love him in his pj's!
I agree! WE need a prenursery area!
Post a Comment