Collin loves to get Zane out of his crib in the morning before he leaves for school. The minute he hears him, he asks if he could go get the baby. So early that morning, Collin got him out as usual and "walked" him in to my room. Then he stopped and let go of Zane. I was waiting for Zane to drop to the floor and start crawling towards me but instead he kept standing. Collin dangled his socks in front of Zane's face, and of course my room was not even ready to take bright photos (the blinds were still shut). I hurried and opened the one closest to me, and grabbed my camera on the nightstand. Luckily Zane was still standing there, laughing at the dangling socks for one minute! Then he was done.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Day 273 - 9/21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Very cute!
oh i love his smile!
So close! He's almost there.
Zane is soo adorable, I could eat him. That says a lot since I'm not usually tempted to eat kids. :)
Post a Comment