I got Zane's 13-month portraits done, they are pretty much in their raw state but I think they look pretty good this way. I got a few good ones from our 10 minute shoot, thanks to Maddie who kept Zane happy. Little guy weighed in at 20 lbs 12 oz (10%) and was 30.8 inches long (75%), head at 18.5 inches, at his 13th month appointment today. He usually isn't a crier when he gets shots, but today, he cried long after it was over. and cried and cried. The nurses were laughing because they thought it was cute that he was doing it to hear himself.
The train kept him occupied, and it is his favorite toy!
Zane is a drool machine. I almost retouched this photo, but I decided to leave the drool alone. :)
The classic "tease" face
Other stuff about Zane at 13 months:
- says mama, baba, dada, and CAR
- "car" because he loves to take rides in the Power Wheels jeep out back. Anytime he sees Collin and Maddie, he wants to go out back!
- likes to put things back in containers (shoes in the trash, balls back in bowl)
- climbs up on dining table, big car box
- eats anything - typical breakfast: this morning: 1 buttered toast, 1 orange, 1 banana, 1 waffle and milk; lunch: 1 burger patty, 1 orange, crackers + milk. snacks: he loves those squeeze fruit packages, and can eat 2 in one sitting easy.
- he likes to clap his hands, especially when someone else is doing it.
- he likes to play hide and seek. His favorite hiding place? the curtains in my family room area. really, as long as he can't see me, he thinks I can't see him.
- he is a tease (already!). he knows when I am trying to get him to come to me, or when I say, "No, Zaney!" - he crawls away fast and starts looking back to check if I'm coming. usually accompanied with lots of laughs and giggles while he's doing it.
- Collin calls him "bug jug", no reason, just that's it's his new pet name for Zane.
- The other day he somehow managed to undo a Windex spray bottle and spilled all the Windex on the floor. I have never had to put locks on my cabinets, I might do it this time. He is into everything and cannot be left alone, not even for a minute.
- The other day he somehow managed to undo a Windex spray bottle and spilled all the Windex on the floor. I have never had to put locks on my cabinets, I might do it this time. He is into everything and cannot be left alone, not even for a minute.
- He loves cuddles and his naps still, for which I am grateful! I love this little baby!





3 comments:
So cute! I want to see his teeth up top!
I would just love to squeeze him right now ...
Cute pictures of little Zane. Love his little tee. :)
Post a Comment