Maddie was a rockstar for a day at her friend's party last Saturday. I took photos of 12 little rockstar-wanna-be's who just loved the guitar and all the hair and makeup. More at my photo site. Back to Maddie - she came with me to the doctor today - and I didn't break the news that it was also her 4 year old well check until we got there. She was a little scared about getting shots, but since she was totally unprepared, she actually agreed (yes, agreed) to get her Kindergarten shots today. All 4 of them. 2 on each arm. I thought she was going to flip out and cry, but she didn't. She even had the mind to pick out which of the bandaids went on her arm first. She was so proud that she didn't cry! And because we were already out, we went to her favorite cupcake store and got her a vanilla cupcake.
She weighed 31 lbs 8 oz (10%), 39 inches tall (25%). The doctor recommended that she get an allowance and some serious chores, along with more vegetables - since Miss Maddie is more of a fruit lover - she loves any and all fruit. Even the weird ones. What I love about this girl is that she is willing to try anything. Broccoli, brussel sprouts, hummus. Tonight at Costco she reminded me that we needed to get vegetables to eat. So funny!
Maddie started dance classes again last week. She sat it out. and watched the whole time. She promised not to do that again tomorrow. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh Maddie... now you realize that she is brave girl.
That is too funny. I'll have to come back and check out all your new posts...later. :)
Post a Comment