Monday, January 9, 2012

Sunday at Home

As I looked through the series of photos I took on this day a few weeks ago in early December, I just had to smile - it is a just one of those typical, very ordinary days in the life of our family, but someone once said, there is magic in extra-"ordinary" days.  It is oh, so true.

Maddie consoling a very sad Zane. Crying (and occasional fighting, which results in timeouts and time sitting in a fighting bench) is very much a part of our life at home.
 Collin trying to hide from the camera.  He just wanted a "whiff" of the cinnamon rolls.  Fast Sunday is super interesting when you have 2 who are old enough to be part of the awesome "Fasting Club".  They are doing pretty well though and have been able to fast two meals.  We usually open our fast the night before and then they don't eat til dinner after church - it is nice that we have 12 o'clock church for this.  We close our fast with a prayer and testimonies are shared.

 Collin helping me make dinner.  This night happened to be beef and broccoli night I think.
Maddie, all curled up on the couch, taking a late Sunday nap.

2 comments:

Danny and Aireen said...

That pic of Mads with Zane is so cute!

Anonymous said...

love that picture of maddie and bubba! what a good big sister maddie is.