Zane is as busy as ever. Here are a few shots I took of him this last month:
He loves this little blanket - mostly the satin part. He found one of maddie's night gowns which was satiny and laid on it like it was the best thing in the world. He goes around the house with this blanket all the time.
Bedtime is quite interesting nowadays too. Zane likes to climb out of his crib. This month he has just been non-stop to where we have to lock his door whenever we put him down for a nap or bed. Except when he is super tired, he is usually talking to us through the door. He falls asleep in 10 or 15 minutes, I just go back in and lay him back down in his crib. In the daytime, he sleeps one long nap - I got him on a schedule to go down when preschool is in session. Hopefully he will keep napping for 2.5 hours until the school year is out (crossing my fingers).
Zane loves being outside. When he gets up in the a.m. he asks to go "OUT" or "SIDE". He's kind of a one-syllable kid, except for a few words that he will do two. Funny. Anyway, he likes to go out and is content to be barefoot and push the little cars around. Or drive the jeep around. He has figured out to get up on the trampoline using the Cozy Coupe (above). Once he gets his fill of the outdoors, he comes back in on his own, and then he eats breakfast if he hadn't yet. Then he knows it's bath time. He will usually be ready for his nap after that.
One night I peeked in his room before I went to bed, something I usually do just in case he was on the floor. This one night, he had all his shutters open, had all his books lined up on the window sill, and he was in the drawer, asleep. It was the cutest thing. My super busy body fell asleep playing. No shirt as usual. He never likes being dressed, spending his time being in his diaper only - and lately, he's been going around without his diaper on. I have to keep a close eye on him - it got so bad one day I had to use duct tape to keep him from stripping.
This one was a random funny - I guess he wanted to wear Maddie's pajamas one night while I was gone to meetings, and I woke up the next morning to him calling "Mama" dressed up in this night gown.
And here is Zane's last month according to my phone:
First time ever that he fell asleep in his high chair - waiting for his afternoon snack.
Enjoying the morning rain. He loved being soaked in it!
Once again I cannot believe he's almost 2. It doesn't seem that long he joined our family. Love this little boy!





2 comments:
love it! just want to squeeze him, lol ...
Zaners is the cutest!!! He's so busy! :) Love him sleeping inside the drawer, and with those shoes on!!! lol.
Post a Comment