Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Carving and Halloween

To start then round off our Halloween week, I took the kids to Vertuccio Farms after school to pick out pumpkins to carve for family home evening.  It was fun and they had some good pumpkins for $5 (our budget per pumpkin).  Each of them wanted to carve their own of course.  They also had some good kettle corn so we got some for our FHE treat.



 Pumpkin carving:




Our finished pumpkins and instagram post for 10/29
Maddie at our preschool Halloween party on Tuesday 10/30
We set up our Halloween candy table in the courtyard (tradition in Vincenz).  Kevin took the kids trick-or-treating around the neighborhood while I stayed behind and passed out candy.  I was feeling the heaviness of a certain belly (ha!) and it just hurt to walk!  

 Love this cute cowboy who insisted on wearing these sandals that night.  Sadly he lost one of them while trick-or-treating.
Finally all of them together

our instagram post for halloween night



No comments: