Miss Kewl Kreative Brain comes to me one day and says "I need a new profile photo for my blog." She is dressed in black and white, and her hair is curled and all. I couldn't refuse. So I did a quick photo shoot in our school room. Here are a few of my favorites. Not bad for a 10 minute shoot, she's a great model. I think I just need to brush up on the photography skills :) - haven't had a lot of practice lately. Good thing we've got someone in the house needing A NEW PROFILE PHOTO. She's hilarious.




Thursday, September 10, 2009
Allie Needed a "New" Profile Photo
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! What a cute personality - so on top of it already!
Cute pictures Allie. You are so funny.
she is so cute!!
she's a beauty just like her mama!
Post a Comment