I got awesome deals at Fry's today. I only spent a total of $30 and got the following:
14 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, Grands Biscuits, Orange Sweet Rolls
2 packs of Go-gurt
6 Yoplait yogurt
4 2-liter Mug rootbeer
1 dozen eggs
3 lbs Organic red grapes
2 tomato and avocado ($2.00)
1 pkg rolls ($2.50)
8 pkgs Betty Crocker cookie mixes
6 pkgs Reese's peanut butter cups (2-pack and 8-pack)
2 gals milk
1 big bag Nana's chips
I kept adding in my head how much I would have paid at Walmart with the coupons, and the total didn't even come close to beating my Fry's price (Fry's is currently quadrupling and accepting competitor's coupons on top of the buy 10 get $5 off promo). So 50 items for $30, that is an average of 60 cents per item or lb. A very good deal no matter how you look at it.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Loving the Coupons
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go!! I love good deals!! Darn it I always miss out on the grocery deals....I have about 5 newspapers I need to go thru just sitting here!!
Hey, I just read a friend's blog and she wrote about the deals she got at Fry's this week - lots of paper towels, hand wash soaps, paper plates, mustard, even mascara and some other items. Basically, she got a total of 37 items all for $14 something. I MISS FRY'S!
Post a Comment