Monday, September 6, 2010

Boots

Maddie decided to don tall boots after church yesterday.  It was too funny not to document how short her legs are for these boots.  Allie got in the action and showed her a few runway moves. One of those things we'll laugh at in the future.  Notice the onesie, pin on her shirt and the hat -- Maddie's choice of clothes for the afternoon.  Well, that is until she couldn't get to the toilet fast enough because she had to undo the snaps first.  She came running in with a whole new outfit on, and I found her "puddle" in the bathroom already taken care of.  Our little conversation went like this:

Me: Did you pee on the floor?
Maddie: Well....(pause) yeah, BUT I put paper towels on it!

Seriously, this girl might be too smart (and too sassy) for her own good. 


10 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome pics! Love those boots!

Andie said...

Bahahahhaha....WOW! What a hoot!

Jake & Abby Gardner said...

Too Funny! I love Maddie's "fierce" look in the second pic..lol!

Danny and Aireen said...

Hahaha!!! She is crazy!

Suni said...

She is too cute!! You are a LIFESAVER, thanks for doing nursery for me....I totally spaced getting someone! Thank you, thank you!!

AZ Finters said...

She can still wear a onsie???

Sharlee said...

So funny! I love it!

TheDickersons said...

Maddie Lou! she's so spunky. they look cute in boots!

Kristie said...

Too funny!

Shanda said...

TOO CUTE!!!!