I am now only a few weeks away from my 3rd trimester, and the annoying round ligament pain (right side) pains are here. Saturday night I was up for a few hours in the wee hours in the morning and had to be to church at 7:45 a.m. Yuck! Anyway, my right side hurt and contracted for three hours which kept me awake. Two hours into it, I finally took some Tylenol to help it go away. It worked and I got 1 hour of sleep before I had to get up to get ready for church. Hopefully that doesn't happen again too soon, or definitely not on Monday or Wednesday nights (or I'll be grouchy at preschool!). The only thing I thought of while I was awake was that even though it was annoying that I couldn't sleep, at least Kevin was around this time instead of being a state away. That made me feel better. He was up for an hour with me and waited for me to get back to sleep. I napped after church, for a long time, and slept well last night, but somehow today I feel like I'm still needing more sleep to make up for the lost hours on Sunday. I had my dr. appointment this morning and I now have put on a whopping 18 pounds. Yikes. And I still have 3 more months to go. I got to teach Art Masterpieces in Collin's class this morning - fun! And I get to do it every Monday and Wednesday for the rest of September. I don't have too much going on, but I feel that my energy level has gone down a bit, and needing more sleep. It's a good thing I am not having to worry about cleaning today - Ali is here and cleaning my house while I chill and relax a little (well, before I have to go pickup the kids from school and take Allie to soccer practice).
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Man! I'm sorry you're having those pains. That is no fun! You're a trooper!
Dude, Allie has soccer practice?! Where's the update on that?! lol
Isn't pregnancy fun!? I hope you don't get those again and get some rest!
Sorry you're uncomfortable. Hope this weekend is better. See you Saturday!
Oh, yeah, sleepless nights... we seem to forget those... hopefully the pain doesn't come back.
Allie's playing soccer? I just told Jasmine - now she really wants to play, too.
Post a Comment