Tuesday, December 21, 2010

13 Years

Yesterday Kevin and I celebrated our 13th anniversary.  No big happenings this year since I am due to have baby #4.  We exchanged our traditional letters which I love!! and went out to dinner.  It was quite a challenge to slide in a booth at Outback! I barely could bend over to eat - I'm sure that was a funny sight.  Then we spent the rest of Monday night delivering presents for FHE.   I am glad to be married to a good man - who works so hard all day but is never tired to help me with chores and kids when he gets home.  He is a great example to the kids and I, and I cannot imagine life without him.  13 years flew by so fast, I am glad we have many more years to spend together.

On Sunday I had a spur of the moment thought to take pictures since the kids wore their Christmas best to church.  Here is our family after 13 years together:

and Allie took these of us (me + 30 lbs + retained water, I figured it would be good to look back later and remember what I looked like at 39 weeks!):


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this ... can't really see your belly :)

Shanda said...

You do look beautiful! :) Congratulations on 13 years and such a beautiful family!