Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baby 365 Project: Day 5

I'm feeling a little ambitious and starting a new project.  The subject of course, is my new little guy Kaden.  I thought it would be neat to take a picture (just 1) every day of his first year of life.  It will be fun to see it in a book / movie on his first birthday.  I wish I thought to do this with my other kids!

Day 5: Kevin and I took him to meet his pediatrician, Dr. Auxier for his newborn screening.  Kaden is healthy except for a little elevated jaundice.  He had to get a blood test done right after his appointment and late last night, Dr. Auxier called us personally and told us he was at level 12, which is slightly above normal so he prescribed lots of sunlight, and no other blood tests unless we tell him he's looking yellower. Phew!  We love Dr. Auxier, I wish I would have just called him while we were at the hospital - he is very thorough and such a grandpa!




3 comments:

Basarabas said...

What a cute little guy! I'm so happy for your family. I'm sure you're just loving having him here.

Sharlee said...

Rinna! He is so super cute! I just love the little pictures. Congrats!

AZ Finters said...

He's too cute! Cant wait to meet him. btw- he looks skinny, not the big boy that I thought he was.