Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Some cousin time


This last month, my sister in law Kristie taught preschool for me. While she teaches and I take care of the baby, Travin and Maddie have fun playing, watching TV and doing whatever they think about doing.  This one day they decided to play with the dress-up trunk.  They went and took the trunk to our room where I usually am with Kaden, and started to get the pretty stuff out.  I had to quickly grab my camera to capture the sweet exchange between the two!  First they get the hair stuff out and Travin grabbed the curling iron and curled Maddie's hair.  Then he got a ring out for her to try on saying, "Try this one on" and then he got a crown out and put it on her head.  Maddie being as girly as could be would tell Travin "oh that  looks so cute" or "no how about this one?"  I just wasn't fast enough to get a shot of them trying on the shoes, or T trying to convince Maddie to try on the purple ones instead of the red ones Maddie wanted on.  Then just like that, they were out of the room and pretended to be frogs again.  Maddie's going to miss her partner in crime now that I am back to teaching preschool again!
Pretending to be frogs

Curling iron time
Trying on a ring



3 comments:

Andie said...

Again...so grown up! Can't believe how fast time flies.

TheDickersons said...

Little boys doing girly stuff is just too cute! Dilly is into playing Barbies with Jasmine right now, and his new fave movie is Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale. Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Thye both look so cute. I can just imagine Maddie talking in her little voice.