Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 31: 1-month old already!

Here's Mr. Kaden at one month.  I can't believe he's that old already.  He's a good little nurser, and loves cuddles.  He is so much fun to have around, and at 1-month old, he still has that little newborn cry, though every day that passes, he sounds so much older.  I really should take some video, because I don't want to forget his little newborn cry/voice.

 One of the very rare photos of me and Zane and you gotta love that Maddie put on some makeup - she got in Allie's play makeup and has on purple eyeshadow and bright pink lipstick.  She wanted me to know she looked really pretty in the purple eyeshadow to match her purple shirt.

4 comments:

Jen said...

You look so pretty, Rinna! And that little baby is handsome as ever. Too cute.

Basarabas said...

Love his little belly!

Anonymous said...

Little miss fashionista, lol!

Carrie Lindberg said...

i love this one of you! isn't it funny how we seem to take the pictures!