Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 336

Zane is a good napper.  Today, Wednesday he napped while I rounded up the rest of the Thanksgiving stuff.  I am really grateful that he naps so well during the day.  I am taking advantage of it and hope he keeps napping good til he's 2. ha ha.  I know, I'm dreaming.  Just when I typed that, he woke right up.  I could hear his voice from upstairs.  I love that he still jumps up and down in his crib, holding on to the rails and gets so excited when I open the door to get him up from his nap.  Everytime he wakes in the morning he is so excited to see me, and when I leave to go downstairs to make him his first bottle of the day, he cries.  He loves to give me drooly kisses on my face.  And he laughs when I laugh.  He is such a good little baby, we love him so much!  I couldn't pick just one photo today so here's three:



Anyway, these photos were taken right after we all watched Game Plan on TV.  The kids are home for Thanksgiving break, so we decided it was going to be chore day today.  We cleaned out toys in the theatre room while we watched TV.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just love that look on his face! we love him so much!