
Thanksgiving seemed like it came and went too fast! We hosted dinner at our house, and had the Harris and Merrills over. None of my family made it into town, it was all the in-laws' turn this year! - So the kids kept asking why no one "came home" for Thanksgiving. It is definitely quite the party when everyone is in town. But a party it still was even without our out of town guests. We enjoyed yummy food (as usual, except for the pit turkey that didn't turn out quite as expected) and we did lunch at noon instead of later so we had the whole day to enjoy the food and each other's company. For our "thankful" activity, each one chose a card with a letter of the alphabet - everyone was supposed to write something that they were thankful for that started with the letter on the card. I read all the cards before everyone left to go home. It was fun and I think it would be fun to do it again next year - of course I haven't taken pictures of the A-Z Thankful List - but I will soon. Here is Thanksgiving in pictures:

Zane loved all of it - the fried turkey, mashed potatoes, noodles, corn, and even ate a whole roll all by himself.
The kids table
Maddie Moo waiting for lunch to start
Food line with Allie and her cousins
Todd
Kristie, Adam, and Lance
Jack and Lorraine
and us, below:
No comments:
Post a Comment