I found this photo I took of Maddie in Zane's halloween costume. Collin had it on too but he made me promise not to ever post it on my blog. So I am not. But this made me laugh. And made me remember that...
I will know my kids as adults for eternities, but I only have a few years to know them as children.
Every time I think about it, my perspective on all the crazy days as a young mother changes. I am grateful for these busy, crazy, overwhelming, sometimes frustrating, but funny, good, and wonderful times with my children.
Friday, November 11, 2011
Made me laugh
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
precious moments you don't want to miss out on ... maddie is just soooo funny, miss them all!
Oh my gosh maddie! This is funny haha
Post a Comment