Sunday, March 2, 2008
A Day Out with Dad
Collin had a fun day out with Kevin yesterday while the girls and I stayed home. I had lots of laundry and worked on trying to get Premiere Elements on my computer, which I need to edit this Relief Society video I'm working on. First they went to get Kevin a haircut -- usually Collin gets one at the same time too, but he wasn't due for one just yet. Then they ran a couple of errands for me, which Kevin is happy to do for me on the weekends - a trip to the BYU Creamery and Walmart. I so appreciate it since I don't enjoy going to Walmart as much as he does! :) Then they went to the BYU Men's Basketball in the evening - BYU vs Air Force. BYU won handily 76-57. They had such a good time!
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kevin & Colin, what a great day to be together. Good to see BYU doing so well. No more McRibs however, I cannot seem to find any. I will be Phoenix in April for a regional meeting, I will give you a call Kevin,if that is okay. I was able to take some of my grandchildren to the UVSC game a week ago Sat, what a fun time to be with family.
Bishop Bliss
AHHHH.. A father and son day! SOunded like so much fun. I cant wait until Chad can do that with Parker.
Post a Comment