Friday, March 21, 2008

Painting Easter Eggs


Without any help, Allie and Collin decided to do an art project while I was asleep! The pair decided to paint easter eggs. Allie and her creative self came up with the idea, and Collin was just too excited to do it with her. I woke up to laughter and cute conversation between the two. I caught them at the dinner table setting up shop, with Allie showing Collin how to paint the eggs that they drained earlier. They are on to egg number #3 or #4 as I post this blog. I love it when I catch the two of them having a great time doing something together. Allie is very good at giving directions and instructing Collin how best to paint the eggs, changing into a short-sleeve shirt so he doesn't get paint on his sleeves, etc. She is a great teacher!

1 comment:

Coordination Queen said...

wow, I'm impressed. I'm so excited for the day Aiden actually follows directions. :)