Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Relief Society Birthday


I finally got our Relief Society birthday video (amateur production :)) done on Monday, so here it is for your viewing pleasure. This will be shown at our birthday party on Saturday, as part of our Past, Present, Future theme. The video highlights our graduating laurels - playing off the idea that the young women are the future of our Relief Society. We are also giving out birthday cards for favors (see above), along with a muffin wrapped in cute cellophane. I love that it only took 10 minutes to put together favors for 130 sisters!

(OK, YouTube only takes videos up to 10 minutes in length, so I had to shorten the video! There are a few quirks in this version, like Pres. Monson's comment that got cut off midsentence,but they are not present in the original 15 minute video. I messed it up when I shortened it, and didn't feel like fixing it back up again :)).

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is an amazing video! Way to go! It looks like it took a lot of thought and loads of work!