I love your new family pictures! I cannot believe how big Maddie is getting already! How are you guys doing, are you all setted in? Are you doing school in your home? We are good here, I am 15 weeks along in my pregnancy. I wish I knew what it was, I SO want a girl :) Tell Collin I miss him! Brianna http://apeekatcoles.wordpress.com/
4 comments:
You have such beautiful children!
I love your new family pictures! I cannot believe how big Maddie is getting already! How are you guys doing, are you all setted in? Are you doing school in your home? We are good here, I am 15 weeks along in my pregnancy. I wish I knew what it was, I SO want a girl :)
Tell Collin I miss him!
Brianna
http://apeekatcoles.wordpress.com/
Too Cute!!!
These pictures are so cute! I think we went to the same place for our spring pictures, I recognize the backdrop.
Post a Comment