Saturday, March 1, 2008

She loves the Bumbo!

Maddie is now three months old. How time flies! She drools a lot now (possibly teething!), also sleeps mostly thru the night. Last night, she slept from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. She likes sitting in her green Bumbo seat - she even fell asleep in it yesterday while I worked on the Valley's Best website. She smiles a lot, she gives us half a laugh when tickled. She also likes to suck her fingers (knuckles, really). Here are photos of her at three months.

She fell asleep sitting in it. So precious!

This was her yesterday watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

This was Maddie trying out the bumbo for the first time two weeks ago in Arizona. Look at those little toes!

4 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

She is so cute! I love those seats, they are the best!

Carolynn and Corby said...

Hello! I am so happy to get your blog address. It is so fun to see pictures of your cute family, especially Maddi who we haven't met yet. Hope all is well with your family, looks like it is!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Your little one is so adorable. I can't believe you have three kids now. Time flies so fast.

Unknown said...

I love the front photo of all of you in the green and brown! What a gorgeous family! 'Fashionistas' on top of it all:)

The babe is adorable, she reminds me a lot of Alley (Allie?), aka "Fairy Princess" when she was tiny.

I remember you and Kevin when just dating and NOW LOOK!!! OH MY! Acutally, I remember Kevin in his mom's womb...how time flies. Enjoy every minute and thank you for sharing your beautiful family. Have sweet moments and cherish them all.

It was great to see you last time I was there, maybe I will be back soon and catch you again to see the entire package this round!

Love,
Wendy