Saturday, February 20, 2010
Collin's 1st Basket
1st Basket at an official basketball game! The season is almost over, and Collin did it today! All season long he's been good at passing the ball and wouldn't even think of making a shot! His coach always tells them to pass the ball so Collin's been doing that and I don't think it ever occurred to him that he can make a shot if he was close enough to the basket.
Today it was so fun to see him make the run for it three times, and on the third try, he made that basket. Kevin and I were so excited, and so were his coaches. I think he's learned how to be more aggressive on the court and has made some good friends along the way. Next week is his last game. Collin chose to play soccer again this spring - so until next winter!
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
awww that is so exciting! I can't wait to have kids playing sports. :) It makes sense that it hadn't occurred to him before that he could take a shot. :)
Awesome... which sport does he like better?
Post a Comment