Sunday, February 27, 2011

Old Post: Maddie is 27 months old (last year!)

Another saved draft from February 27, 2010.

There are so many things I'd like to freeze in time.

Like hearing how Maddie says "I a pwincess, Mom."  And how she loves her toenails and fingernails painted.  Watching her pick out her clothes in the morning - picture this: little maddie pulling a drawer out, picking thru her clothes, and saying "not this, not this one, um, no, not this, oooh. this one! and this one!" as she comes to me with her butterfly shirt and hot pink leggings.

Sparkly shoes on her feet. Yep, they're princess shoes too. Sometimes they're on wrong, but oh well.

Her freshly curled hair. And how she sits so still when I curl it because she knows she's getting ready to go somewhere.

How she refers to all underwear as "princess undies".  How she prefers her fluffy skirts to jeans.

Her little kisses and hugs.  I love those tight hugs. And how she likes to kiss on the lips over and over.  And how she says "I wuv u" to every one at night time.  Tonight she kissed a sleeping big sister and a sleepy brother good night, all on her own.

Her voice when she calls me Miss Rinna, Mom or Mama.

I should really take video more often.

No comments: